[ct-user] Re: WANTED: Logs for Contest Master Callsign Database 2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Re: WANTED: Logs for Contest Master Callsign Database 2000
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 20:07:23 -0400
A progress report:

I was away on vacation 3 weeks in September.  I am finally starting to go
through the logs and build the new database.  I have received 385 mail
messages to process (slightly fewer than last year).  I am processing them
in the order they were received.  So far, 59 logs are in the master file,
which now contains about 8500 callsigns with 5 or more "hits".

If you have not sent me your contest logs yet, there is still time.  Please
send them as an attachment to this E-mail address and not to any of the
reflectors.

I hope to release the database by the weekend of 16/17-October - this is 2
weeks before CQWW SSB.  If you are travelling and need the database sooner
than that, send me a message and I'll try to send you an advance copy.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
http://jjr.ne.mediaone.net/