[ct-user] Ct 9.46

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct 9.46
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 07:08:56 -0500
At 10:59 AM 11/01/1999 +0000, La6wea wrote:

>After finishing this weekends cqww I tried to import my log into Dx4win
>without sucess. Then when I tried to convert the cqww log from ct 9.46
>to a ct 8 log I got the message: This is not a valid ct9 bin file. The
>file is sure ok so what is wrong?

I tried the same thing here with 9.46.002 beta and it worked.  The version
of 9to8 I used was dated 22 April 1994 and was 38,745 bytes long.  The
version of the new file was listed as 8.46.002 (whatever that means).  I
will need more detail from you to debug this problem, maybe send me the
original 9.46 .BIN file as well as the 9to8.exe program you are using.

In the mean time, you can use the CT to ADIF conversion and import the ADIF
file into DX4WIN.  On www.k1ea.com, go to Support Files, then Utilities.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>