[ct-user] CT and 2 radios

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT and 2 radios
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 20:15:24 EST
One more question before SS and I'll be quiet!

I'm gonna try to use CT in 2 radio mode for SS, rather than brute forcing it
like I have in the past. How is the best way to switch keying? I currently do
it manually, but looks like it may not be too hard to use the pin 2 off LPT2
to drive a double pole relay that will follow Radio1/2 selection from CT.
Since the 1/2 switch only appears on LPT2, does that mean that it is only in
effect when LPT2 is selected for CW output? (i.e. can I take CW keying out of
LPT1 and relay input from LPT2? - Not a biggie, but a bit easier to wire up).

It would be nice if one radio's CW output could come from LPT1 and the other
from LPT2. No external switching would be required.

Any other good 2 radio hints and kinks for CT??

Thanks,

Will