[ct-user] ver 9.46 report

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ver 9.46 report
From: Jamie Tolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:40:06 -0800
Other than a few items, this version performed excellently on pentium
133/win 95 ( booted to dos). A couple of problems however; Sending is
stopped when typing in the callsign field; I know that is supposed to happen
on F1 but with this version it happens with F4 and F2; it did not do this in
previous versions. Also I cant edit the time using alt-F; it brings up the
window and I change the time but when back on the logging screen it displays
the pc time in that field, not the time I entered. I did use the tz offset
of 5 hours. Another minor thing that somebody already mentioned ( and this
has been like this forever and I only notice it for CQWW) is that alt-z will
close the F12 check partial and F10 window. No big deal but I use the vga
option and like all the windows open.

73 Jamie WW3S