[ct-user] Bandmap

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Bandmap
From: Wilkowski, Joseph" <Joseph.Wilkowski@usa.xerox.com (Wilkowski, Joseph)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:42:13 -0500
[list owner answer: read RELEASE9.TXT.  In it you will find a
description of the band map and how to get in/out of it for the
purpose of grabbing spots.  It was added around 9.36. - AD1C]

Folks,
I have been using CT for a number of years now and have found the band map a
very useful feature.  Until this weekend, I did not think you could use the
band map to specify a frequency in a point and shoot manner similar to that
function. In other words, you could not arrow up and down the map
highlighting calls and then once you found what you wanted just carriage
return and you would be on that frequency.  Well, one time this weekend that
actually happened, I don't know how I did it, but it did.  My question, was
this a fluke ?  Can it be repeated and if so HOW ?  Or have I just missed
this feature over and over again in the documentation that came with CT
(many years ago).  I am hoping that is the case as this would be a great
feature.

Thanks

------- End of Forwarded Message