[ct-user] CT9 and Compac Presario Notebook

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9 and Compac Presario Notebook
From: Mike Walker <mwalker@interlog.com> (Mike Walker)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:01:45 -0500
Ad

I don't believe that CT does do a side tone, as this is normally generated by
the radio.

As for the Notebook, you need to see what the hardware port settings are for
the LPT1 port.   They need to be set for the generic port address and IRQ
(0x378, IRQ 5 - or is it 7?).

I assume that you are running this in DOS mode and not DOS under windows.

Mike

At 12:32 PM 12/27/99 , Ad de Pagter wrote:

>I bought a new Compaq Presario internet notebook 1246 and like to use
>it with CT9 The logging mode works fine, however the big problem is
>that the function keys F1 up to F7 are not providing the cw signals
>and sidetone. In the log entry I filled in the contest mode cqwwdx
>contest, cw, port LPT1.
>
>Is there somebody who can help me to solve the problem?
>tks and 73 Ad PA0ADP
>
>PA0ADP@AMSAT.ORG
>
>--
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com