[ct-user] QSX Reversed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] QSX Reversed
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:21:50 EST
Hi Whitey,

Yes, I had the exact same problem!!  I was using 9.49.008 also but this
has
happened to me using other versions too!!  I am using it with a TS-940...
I now check the spot before I hit enter and if it is reversed I don't
send it out.

Ken please take note of this problem as it can put someone out of the
band !!

Many Thank and 73,  Ted  K2QMF

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:38:46 -0500 Robert Doherty <k1vv@tmlp.com> writes:

>WPX   &  CT9.49.008    ... TS-850
>After about six entries on 40 phone and posting the DX splits
>correctly
>..  ALT-F3..
>the next one came up reversed ...like this.
>
>DX    OE8SKQ   7213.0   QSX  7092.0
>
>Any one clicking on the band map would have ended up transmitting out
>of
>the band.
>Has any one else had this problem??  We had it happen one time before
>with
>CT9.48.
>
>Whitey   K1VV
>
>--