[ct-user] QSX Reversed

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] QSX Reversed
From: Robert Doherty <k1vv@tmlp.com> (Robert Doherty)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:48:58 -0500
Mike,

 tnx .. K1TH also had it happen... 940...
Ken said that possibly we were
transmitting so it was reversed ..  but when we were working the WPX on
Sunday it happened again on 40..   we had entered a DX call ..   BUT
momentarily keyed the transmitter ..  a fraction of a second.. on vox..
cleared my throat ..  then hit ALT-F3..  and it was reversed ...  we did NOT
hit ALT-F3 while in transmit ..   we hit ESC to clear the ALT-F3..   and then
hit ALT-F3 again ..  but it was still reversed ..   we then tried to
duplicate what happened with another call ....  but could not do it again
...  we will try again this morning to see if we can reproduce what happened
Whitey  K1VV