[ct-user] Summary - Keying 1000MP

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Summary - Keying 1000MP
From: Tony <ad6id@arrl.net> (Tony)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:34:55 -0700
Hi John,
   I asked this question of Yaesu last year and got the answer that the output
of the internal keyer is in firmware; it is not a physical point. He also
mentioned that they corrected their oops in later rigs starting with the FT920.

   I found a TiCK keyer velcrod to the side of my WBL paddles as a viable
solution. $50 and I get to take it with me to other rigs, too!

   Have fun & 73,  Tony

Tony Armendariz, AD6ID
ad6id@arrl.net
FISTS 3535   WPSS  ARRL