[ct-user] LPT Keying Cable Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LPT Keying Cable Problem
From: Frank Grossman <71042.1303@compuserve.com> (Frank Grossman)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:54:55 -0400
>>radio comes up key down as expected, huh!<<

Well yes.  the same thing happens when i use the com ports.  I understand
that this is common because of the way some logic is set up.  The difference
is that, when using the com port, the condition is resolved as soon as I hit
a function key that keys the radio.

>>If this is indeed the case you probably are one of the many 90's (00's)
radio users who will need to buy a stereo adapter plug for your keying
line...<<

I'll look into it...

>>Check with a local who does the code...it is a quickie to check  with a
VOM!<<

I'm taking the interface over to Ted, K2QMF in the morning so I can compare
it to what I'm doing.

73,
Frank