[ct-user] LPT Keying Cable? Problem

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] LPT Keying Cable? Problem
From: Frank Grossman <71042.1303@compuserve.com> (Frank Grossman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:10:21 -0400

>>Does CT control anything at all on the problematic PC's LPT port?

>>Does program hang in the key down condx or do other functions work?<<

Other functions work.  the program is not "hung."

>>Is band data available with the -AC switch ? <<

I do radio control through com1 when I use it; most testing for this problem
has been done with radio control disconnected and the radio field inCT set to
"none."

>>Does LPT 1 Pin 14 Toggle Voltage  with the
Switch from radio 1 to radio 2 with the '.' (PERIOD) key. The old ALT-'.'
works also. Does Pin 16 work
* CT now supports PTT on pin 16 of the LPT ports. Pin 16 is asserted for
one baud (dot period) before CW sending commences?<<

I'll check these things out.  Thanks!

73,
Frank