[ct-user] Section window randomly displays sections

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Section window randomly displays sections
From: ptaber" <ptaber@flash.net (ptaber)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:52:25 -0600
Hi --

I just got my copy of CT last week, so I'm still finding my way around. I'm
doing some "sweepstakes practice" to get familiar with the programs and I
have a curious problem where the section window randomly displays sections
(or randomly doesn't display sections, depending on your view.) Most of the
time it's a large, empty gray box, but sometimes it suddenly decides to show
some sections. When it does, the sections are shown as the documentation
says they should be -- wanted sections are white, worked sections are dark.
but the majority just aren't there. At various times, the sections that were
displayed might go away and other sections get displayed, but never have I
seen a complete section window yet.

I'm running on an HP Pavilion with what used to be a fast Pentium. The
display is full color SVGA flat panel. I'm running with Windows 98 booted
into DOS mode. Everything else seems to work as described in the manual.

Hope this is an easy one,