[ct-user] CT checksum calculation NETTSR

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT checksum calculation NETTSR
From: Filip Jonckers <fjonckers@Interconnect.be> (Filip Jonckers)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:47:03 +0200
hi,

I'm looking for the algorythm that is used to calculate the checksum byte
at the end of each UDP packet send by NETTSR.

I'm writing a small java application that sends the packet spots from
a linux machine running CLX cluster to all the CT clients in our contest
shacks.
(their all running pure DOS so I can't use telnet to the cluster...)

can someone help me with this ?

it's rather urgent ... :-)

Thanks,
and see you all next weekend during the CQWW !!

Filip, ON1AFN

OT0L contest team