[ct-user] ct927 with laptop-does not work

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ct927 with laptop-does not work
From: Alexander Aimette" <aaimette@hotmail.com (Alexander Aimette)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:03:46 EDT
maybe someone can help.  I have a laptop,  new to me with windows 98.
Com1 is serial port indicated for communications port.  com2 is modem,  com4
is ir port.
I have not been able to get this laptop to work with ct es Ic781 or TS950.
With ts 950 i can get the laptop to transmit to the transceiver es change
the frqency but the band map doe not respond to change in freq on xceiver.
Note that with a 100mhz dos machine here the dvp es the ct work just fine.
I also tried a SOCKET DUAL PORT CARD which gives me com3 es com5 but the
TS950 does not respond at all on either port.

Anyone have any suggestions.   I obviously do not know enough to solve the
problem thus far.   Thanks much
Sorry if this is a duplicate submission!
alex w2ox/v47kp