[ct-user] freq reporting

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] freq reporting
From: Rick Dougherty <NQ4I@compuserve.com> (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:15:04 -0500
Ok you CT experts...a question...some of the 5 1000mp's we had in the
station for our m-m stopped reporting freq after about 10mins...ie if they
were used as the run station on a band and did not change freq..the
reported freq would cease reporting to the remainder of the network...by
just barely moving the freq knob, it would begin reporting again...is there
a way to keep it reporting regardless of where the knob stays? Is this what
the command radio polling is for? Hate to sound so dense...de Rick nq4i