[ct-user] RF-quiet monitors

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RF-quiet monitors
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:03:02 -0500
I've finally concluded that my 8 year old, relatively quiet CTX monitor has
to go -- its color rendition and even rendition of shapes (circles are now
ovals) is so bad that it's useless for anything other than logging.

I've been through the archives, and there are a number of specific
recommendations.  Unfortunately, if the messages are more than a year old
-- in some cases less -- the monitors named are no longer current models.

Has anyone bought a 15" Super VGA non-LCD monitor *recently* that they've
found to be RF-quiet at HF?  I need a 15-incher because of the shack layout.

Thanks in advance.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database