[ct-user] FT-1000 Question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FT-1000 Question
From: Ed Parish, K1EP" <k1ep@arrl.net (Ed Parish, K1EP)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:10:28 -0500
I noticed that with the 756PRO too.  Only I wasn't taking spots.  IF I
switched bands or took one off of the band map that I had previously
mapped, the PRO would revert to Filter 2, when I was in Filter 3
position.  I was using 9.51.  I noticed that 9.53 is out, now with
756PRO as a radio option.  I will have to revert the CI-V address back
to the original PRO address.  Anyone use 9.53 with the PRO?  Does it
offer anything above a 756 in control?  Does anyone remember the PRO
CI-V code??

[AD1C: IC756 is 50h, IC756pro is 5Ch.  As far as I know, 756/756pro
functionality is identical.]