[ct-user] Has anybody used a Dell System with CT?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Has anybody used a Dell System with CT?
From: Frank Grossman" <fgrossma@idt.net (Frank Grossman)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:40:10 -0500
I'm considering buying a refurbished Dell OptiPlex for CT, DX4WIN and PSK31
applications.  (I realize Dell is an expensive brand but I've been real
happy with their service and support, so I'm starting there.)

Has any tried used an OptiPlex or related Del system with these programs?
In what configuration?  With what results?

It seems to me that a system with two externally accessible serial ports,
SoundBlaster, 128 Mb of main memory, a 10 GB HD and any clock speed over 400
MHz should be fine.

Comments?

Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net