[ct-user] ADMINISTRATIVE: CT-USER has a new list owner!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
From: Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net> (Bob Johnson)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:34:03 -0500
Jim, I want to thank you for help and support you have provided to me
personally and to all of those on the CT-USER LIST thru the years.

After working in our behalf for almost 7 years, you sure deserve a break and
the opportunity to spend time doing something else that will provide you new
challenge in life.

I look forward to working with Ed in the future.? Thank you Ed for picking up
the list.

73 Es Happy Holidays
Bob - WA1OFR
FN42ma