[ct-user] Zero point qso and Cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Zero point qso and Cabrillo
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com> (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:16:57 -0500
At 09:59 AM 12/15/00 -0500, Jim wrote:
>2.  As has been discussed here and on cq-contest ad nauseam, there is NO
>provision for leaving an unclaimed (0-point) QSO in the Cabrillo log. If
>you don't take it out, it will count towards your score.

It appears to me that this Cabrillo situation is so confused that the only
solution for this year may be not to penalize anyone for QSOs in the log,
where the penalty would have been avoided in past years by zero-pointing.
This could be particularly significant for multi-singles, I suspect...

Simply deleting the QSO will penalize the OTHER op, who gets a NIL he
doesn't deserve.

73, Pete N4ZR

Contesting is ... Extreme Radio

The World Contest Station Database