[ct-user] Zero point qso and Cabrillo

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Zero point qso and Cabrillo
From: Robert Kennedy" <amtor@hotmail.com (Robert Kennedy)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 01:06:00
Jim,

I believe that there is ONE instance where you can have 0 point QSO's in the
Cabrillo file.  If you work both SSB and CW in the ARRL contest but ONLY
enter the SSB part of the contest, don't you have to show your CW QSO's in
the Cabrillo log (for checking purposes)??  These CW QSO's will not count at
all toward your score in the SSB part of the contest.

73's
Rob
VA2FB

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>