[ct-user] Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS
From: Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net> (Bob Johnson)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:32:46 -0500
Hi Pat:
Sorry to disagree with you, but the Cabrillo Output File is "CALL.TXT" not
"CALL.LOG"!!!? The ".LOG" file is just that a log file, but unacceptable for
submission to the ARRL this year.

I just did a sample log before I made my post just to check.? When I did
"Writelog" it produced all the usual files.? When I looked at WA1OFR.TXT, it
had the full Cabrillo Header (don't know if it's correct) and the last line of
the header before the "END-OF-LOG" said "Cabrillo Format not yet inplemented
for this contest".

I was using CT V9.55 that I had just downloaded from the "CTvault" and was
testing for the ARRL JAN VHF SS contest.

Check it out yourself.
73
Bob
WA1OFR - FN42ma