[ct-user] RE: Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE: Cabrillo needed for ARRL Jan VHF SS
From: Bob Johnson <rjohnson@ici.net> (Bob Johnson)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:26:53 -0500
Hi Ken:
TNX for the speedy fix.? Cabrillo seems to work just fine now for the VHF SS.

I did notice the old "Out of Band" message comes up on the first entry in the
log if the first contact is on 144 Mhz.? Just a minor problem.? All I do is an
Alt-F1, Alt-F2 sequence when I first start the log to clear the problem.

BTW: I've been running CT under Windows for years now with no problems. I'm
able to run CW from LPT1: without any hang ups, while having other programs
running in the background like my Callbook, PSK31, Grayline, and Solitaire
(for
slow periods in the contest)!

As a caveat, I'm NOT using any Rig or Rotor controls that use the serial
ports.? All my VHF/UHF are so old they don't know the word "Computer" Hi
Hi.  I
also run "Unassisted" in the contests so I don't use the TNC.  Works fine for
what I want to do.

TNX AGN es 73
Bob
WA1OFR - FN42ma