[ct-user] Internal TNC

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Internal TNC
From: VA3MW <va3mw@rac.ca> (VA3MW)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:01:32 -0400
What com port is it on?  As long as you know the base address (like hex
278) and the Interrupt (like IRQ4), you can make it work.  From the
computers perspective, it is still just a TNC on a COM port.

You can use a DOS program like XTALK or PROCOMM to set it up.

Give it a try and see you you make out.

Mike

At 10:33 PM 6/25/01 -0700, VE7AVV \(Paul B. Peters\) wrote:

>I have an AEA PCB88 (TNC) card in one of my computers. I'd like to utilize
>the packet feature in CT, but given my TNC is internal and not on COM 1, I
>don't know how to set up CT 9.39.
>
>Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>
>73 Paul, VE7AVV
>

>--
>WWW:                      http://www.k1ea.com/
>Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>Problems:                 owner-ct-user@contesting.com

Mike Walker                          Corbeil Contest Club
VA3MW                                                FN03
VA3MW-7 DX Cluster 145.03 via VE3TPG in Toronto
DX Custer - telnet//:va3mw.homeip.net:41112
Port Credit Weather:  http://portcreditwx.webhop.org