[ct-user] FD glitch

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FD glitch
From: Terry A. Cox" <tacox@concentric.net (Terry A. Cox)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 07:11:09 -0500
This is interesting about K5K.  The group in MS was the first to use this
special event call during either a FD or ARRL 10 MTR contest prior to the
Kingman Reef DXpedition.  No doubt the Kingman use was more wide spread,
but the MS guys were first.  Just trivial info for file 13.  73, Terry

--
Terry A. Cox - KB4KA - Collierville, TN (Fayette County)
e-mail to tacox@concentric.net