[ct-user] Merge utility?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Merge utility?
From: Geovincent@aol.com (Geovincent@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:11:53 EDT
Chuck, I have been a registered user for years and my radio club just bough a
registered version. The question I am trying to answer is on the FD setup
page in CT. There is a line Power with a default of A. If we were 4A QRP
Solar Power Battery, what do I enter on this line. It allows any entry and
there is no explanation in the manual.

73,
George K3GV

DX: Long may it live !

God grant me the senility to forget people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do,

And the eyesight to tell the difference!

"Inanimate objects rock with glee
as they conspire to baffle me." - (Ogden Nash)

"Life is a mystery to be lived,
not a problem to be solved." - (Van Kaam)