[ct-user] repeat function

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] repeat function
From: n6ig@hotmail.com (Jim Pratt)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:51:15 +0000
Using ver 9.66.013 on 486/66 machines networked together with serial link,
running DOS6.22:

When I enter the "RPT" function, with the program set for CW,  the display
shows "Rpt On IO" but the repeat function does not work.  I hit F1, CT calls
CQ, but there is no repeat.  Changing delay values doesn't seem to matter.
I can hit F1 again and it will CQ again... Entering "NORPT" returns display
to normal (ONERADIO).

Shutting down the network function has no effect either.

Ideas?

73, Jim  N6IG