[ct-user] Master.DTA selection?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Master.DTA selection?
From: k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:28:27 -0800
Is there a way to choose which super check partial database is used (via
software selection), rather than requiring you to rename each file as
master.dta?  I always get my databases mixed up since I can't remember which
contest I used it last (which would dictate the database I used).

It would be really helpful on DXpeditions to quickly select which master.dta
is used... for pre/post contest running, I might want the "all" database
with both DX/USA calls in it.  But when 2359 rolls around before the contest
I might only want to use the "USA-only" database if we happen to be in the
ARRL DX Contest.

Should be really easy to select the databases of masall, masterdx, masterss,
masusve etc...

Thanks, Kenny K2KW