[ct-user] CT Default Bin File

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT Default Bin File
From: RCARIELLO@si.rr.com (RCARIELLO)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:52:58 -0000
Paul,
The way I do it is simple.
For each contest I enter into I have a directory set up in that name. Within
these directories I have two files. The BIN file kept as AA2MF.BIN which has
the screen layout. The CFG file kept as CT.CFG which has my user information
and the information needed for this contest. If you want to change your
MASTER.DTA or CTY.DAT file with the contest simply keep them in the selected
contest directory. When you decide to set your CT program up for the contest
just copy all the files from the selected contest directory to the CT
directory over writing the old files.
Rich AA2MF