[ct-user] Two DVPs?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Two DVPs?
From: jvevans@his.com (John Vaughan Evans)
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 20:41:05 -0500
To operate in HF and VHF/UHF contests I have to manually switch the
(K1EA) DVP card in my computer between the two sets of radios
(FT1000/FT1000MP for HF, JST 245/FT736 for VHF/UHF). It would be cleaner
and simpler to have two separate DVP cards in the computer, each
assigned to one set of radios. This would eliminate the switch and the
associated extra cables. (It is already messy with having to switch
between two radios in either mode.) Has anyone done this?
I presume you would need two copies of DVPTSR, each of which looks to a
different address for its DVP. Can the published version of DVPTSR be
modified to permit this?

John, N3HBX.