Fw: [ct-user] Band "pre-set" in CT V9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [ct-user] Band "pre-set" in CT V9
From: kwolff@charter.net (Ken Wolff)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:56:41 -0500
At one time CT returned to the band of the last QSO on restart. Someone
requested that CT read the radio to set the band and mode. After that
change things started working poorly.

I haven't put too much effort into this, as it doesn't affect ones
ability to operate the contest very much.

I am going start a re-test of all radio types soon. I'm going to need
volunteers, as I only own three radio types, IC781, FT1000MP and TS940.

- Ken K1EA