[ct-user] Urgent help needed!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Urgent help needed!
From: robert@chudek.com (Robert Chudek K0RC)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:24:11 -0500
If you can scare up a copy of the DOS Norton Utilities, there is a "Unerase"
program that can recover erased files.  Depending upon the sequence of "disk
drive events" since the original FD2002.bin file was erased, you may or may
not be able to recover this original file.  There's other utilities with
similar features, but Norton is one I'm familiar with.  If you can't find a
suitable tool, I'll see if I have an old version that might have fallen off
the back of the desk.  Good luck.

73 de Bob - K0RC