[ct-user] FD digital Q's not summarized

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FD digital Q's not summarized
From: w6sw@jps.net (Randy Powell)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:57:57 -0700
Did anyone else have the digital (CT calls them RTTY) QSO's missing from the
.sum summary file after typing WRITELOG to generate all the files after
Field Day?

Using CT v.9.74.003 with 4 standalone computers, merged after Field Day.  I
get accurate SSB and CW QSO summaries, but no digital (RTTY) Q's in the
summary.  We just made a few PSK31 contacts, so it's not a tough fix, though
I'm curious why CT doesn't include digital QSO's in the .sum summary file.
When CT is running, the digital Q's appear in the CT summary window when I
press Alt-S.

Randy W6SW
w6sw@jps.net