[ct-user] Wish LIST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Wish LIST
From: ik0hbn@libero.it (Sante - IK0HBN)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:50:32 +0200
Hi Brian,
my needs are only dictated from the matter of wishing and seeing in the
BROWSE window of main logging program the list of my qso's exactly as I
worked them as after I copy on paper logs. No matter for me if time entered
is the beginning or the ending of such a qso.
If my wish should upset all the users of CT, please consider my request
less than nothing!

As C2A.EXE is a short program, may be another version with this little
change could be release. Otherwise, I'll continue adding seconds to have
qso' listed in the correct order.
Of course seconds, till now, are a pure fictions: eg.: If I did in that
minute 4 qso, at the first I put 05, at second 20, at third 40 so to make
LOGIC showing them as I did them.
Thank you for your answer.
Sante
PS. by the way it's also true that field should be longer of 2 integers,
but it's also true that the program in which you should import them could
decide if takes account of that..:-))