[ct-user] Wish LIST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Wish LIST
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:42:23 -0400
careful - you are dating yourself!

if the software is automatically assigning a time to a QSO, I think the
point is why not make it a more accurate one...since it is a question of
changing the program by the author you see it here ( I am guessing )

The software already has a longer version of the date it works from than the
one you "see" on the output - it also has the date in it - so - why not make
a more accurate time than XXYY?

I assume that Sante has also sent this to the author on the website as that
is where HE looks - not on the reflectors!

You probably remember the dupe sheet hand for Op Aid 6es, too - hmmm...was
that a circle or a single underline?

73,

Jim, K4OJ