[ct-user] ALT-A Window empty in IOTA Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] ALT-A Window empty in IOTA Contest
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 22:28:30 -0400
Use control-rightarrow to go into the ALT-A window.  Use page up/down to
select "show needed QSOs".  This will at least give you a window of all the
spots that you have not worked, even if they are not new
multipliers.  However, you will NOT know where they are (IOTA) unless
you've worked them before.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com