[ct-user] Tools for CQWW M2 category ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Tools for CQWW M2 category ?
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:25:29 -0600
I'm not aware of any tools to do this - yet.

The rule allows you 8 band changes per hour for each rig.  I would think
that you'd really have to try hard to exceed that number.

I reviewed the log manually for AA5NT's Multi-2 log.  It took a little while
to go through, but I found that we didn't even come close to exceeding that
number.