[ct-user] Tools for CQWW M2 category ?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Tools for CQWW M2 category ?
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:04:35 +0000
Bob Naumann - N5NJ wrote:
> In 9.81 and earlier, the CT command WRITELOG generates the Cabrillo format
> file - in your case it would be named K4SB.LOG.
> WRITEARRL was used to create the previous ARRL "standard" ASCII format which
> is not Cabrillo format.

Well, I use both the 'savelog" and "writelog" commands frequently
during a contest just as a precaution. And of course, I did try
"writearrl" to generate a .log file.

I assure you that "writelog" did NOT generate a k4sb.log file in 9.81.
Reverting to 9.80 solved the problem.

I don't know why, and it's pointless to pursue an effort already
solved. I just wondered if any others were having a similar problem.
Maybe a corrupted file?....

Thanks for info. Sent the log in yesterday.

73
Ed