[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST
From: k1vu at tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 22 18:39:53 2003
Hi Jim: I tried CT 9.85.001. CRTL F1/F2 still broken. No FM.

A special TNX to Ken for adding the bands between 24Ghz and Light to the VHF
TST's!!!
Minor problem is the all bands above 3.4 GHZ log as 3.4 GHZ and don't show up
in the
summary.

Also the LIGHT band has been renamed to LIG instead of the old CT standard
of LHT.  When you log a LIGHT QSO it shows up as LIGH in the log and runs into
the time
field with no separation.  Should be cut back to 3 char. or increase the freq.
field
to 4 char. !!!  Don't know how this impacts on CABRILLO !!!

I will try to check some other contests.

73 Bob, K1VU