[ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT9.84 CRTL F1/F2, MODE SELECT problem for VHF SS TST
From: k1vu at tmlp.com (R Johnson)
Date: Wed Jan 22 20:33:17 2003
Yes, Don your right after a fashion !!!  They are both Phone vs. CW !!!

The ARRL VHF Contests broke the "Phone" category down into SSB and FM Simplex
in order to attract the some of the new "No-Code" licensees into VHF CONTESTING.

If you bring up anyone of the vhf contests you will see that the summary window
shows CW SSB FM as viable categories.

Check it out.

73
Bob, K1VU