[ct-user] DVP callsign function not working PART 2

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] DVP callsign function not working PART 2
From: kq2m at earthlink.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Wed Feb 26 10:20:16 2003
A few additional details on my problem:

> Previous recordings                      How they appear now
>
> F1 CQ CONTEST KQ2M KQ2M     CQ CONTEST
> F2 59 CONNECTICUT                      59
> F3 THANKS KQ2M                           THANKS
> F5 played the callsign in the log              silence
> F6 CQ CONTEST LISTENING          F6 works just fine

If I type the callsign into the log  G3ESW and press the INSERT key
I DON'T HEAR

G3ESW 59 Connecticut

 I DO HEAR

59 Connecticut.

The F6 CQ CONTEST LISTENING....   Is a actually F7 NOT F6.
There is nothing in F6.

I tried earlier versions of CT, CT927 and CT53, but I still have the same
problem, so the
problem of  the F5 key remains unsolved and it not CT version dependent.

It must be a simple problem with a simple answer.  Any suggestions?

Tnx & 73

Bob KQ2M