[ct-user] CT as freeware

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT as freeware
From: N7MAL at CITLINK.NET (N7MAL)
Date: Wed Apr 2 17:01:45 2003
I have a feeling this is going to be a long thread so I'll get my 2 cents
worth in early. I've been a registered user since the mid/late 80's. When it
came time re-register for the upgrade in the 90's I think all of us were
right there. I think many of us have a sense of pride that we are using the
best contest logging software available. Yes many of us, including me, have
given you grief but I don't think anyone meant it in a destructive way.
Obviously it's your software and you do with what you please but I'm hoping
you will find an alternative to releasing it to 'The Unwashed Masses'.
73

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm