[ct-user] CT as freeware

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT as freeware
From: don at hfradio.com (Don Melcher)
Date: Wed Apr 2 21:30:45 2003
Ditto - CT is what got me INTO contesting and made it fun, and easier. I
still have a copy of V7 and have a Compaq "sewing machine" 286 complete
with DVK board that STILL works with v8 that I purchased in Dayton in
89. Though I have changed programs to one I like better, I have to
admire what Ken did for contesting - THANKS Ken!!!