[ct-user] FL QSO-Bug or Feature

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] FL QSO-Bug or Feature
From: N4CU at amsat.org (Bob Walker)
Date: Thu May 1 19:59:44 2003
I had 5 DX contacts show up as state multipliers.   For DX, DX gets typed into
the state field.   One was S51CK which had S5 in the state field.  I don't
think I typed S5 in the state field.  One was PA3ARM which if I remember
correctly, I did not type PA in the state field.  I actually did work a PA on
both SSB and CW and both counted as multipliers.  PA3ARM should have been DX.
Usually if I make a mistake on a call or state, I can correct it.  I could not
get rid of these.  I am not absolutely certain that I did not make typos in the
state field but I make a lot to attempts to get them corrected.  I think this
is a bug.  I ought to be able to make corrections.   I also suspect there are
some automagic insertions of multipliers.
73, Bob