[ct-user] RE:CT9.90.006(network)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] RE:CT9.90.006(network)
From: jfmicro at worldnet.att.net (Pamela Follansbee)
Date: Fri Jun 20 08:09:55 2003
Thanks to K3FT, W3PP and K1EP for suggestions on Multi-Multi operation for
Field Day. I have tried several new configurations to set up a multi-multi
without success.

I've switched to 9.90.007. The MULTI.CFG files work OK (gab function shows
that). Have tried 3A thru 5A classes. Have switched to running only DOS 6.22
machines.

The one suggestion that did help was to enter RUN1 on one station and RUN2
on another. Then two stations work properly and there are two QSY counters.
But I can't set up more than two stations. The system only wants to run like
a MULTI-TWO, not a MULTI-MULTI.

Has anyone set up more than 2 stations, say 3A, and had it work? The version
we've used in the past, 9.54, works OK. If someone has been successful with
.006 or .007, how does it handle the QSY counters?

Thanks.....Jim / NY7T        ny7t@arrl.net