[ct-user] CT 9.90 and WAEDC

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT 9.90 and WAEDC
From: dk9ip at gmx.de (Winfried Kriegl)
Date: Mon Aug 18 17:47:19 2003
I can confirm points a), b), c). Same thing here as decribed by Ben when
running Version 9.90.007 @ DOS 6.22. With Version 9.72 received QTCs are counted
correctly at PC #2. Used V9.90 though as 9.72 doesn?t know the new
multiplier rules for WAE from Europe.

The too short message display is obviously influenced by rig control. While
at Station #1 with FT-1000MP the messages apperared very shortly I think on
station #2 with a TS-850 the messages were displayed much longer.

Didn?t have to restart very often, but some times problems occured with rig
control and band data control (TopTen controller). This was ok again after
reboot.

73 de Win DK9IP (DL0MB)