Re: [ct-user] CT 9.92.001 Slow down

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT 9.92.001 Slow down
From: "Patrick 9A5AEI" <patrick@rkp.ice.hr>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:28:22 +0100
Hello CTwin and DOS users!
I noticed the same problem when i use CTWin in Win98... this happens when
you enable master.dat window and when u try to use mouse... Also u can not
move windows how u like in CTwin with the mouse! This slowdown i noticed
from some version where Ken have enabled to use mouse in CTwin!
CT for DOS works fine... no problems i have noticed! Also if u use faster
machine like P3 or newer (Pentium4 with 256Mb ram or more) CTwin works
faster! I think  that is some problem with memory usage when CTwin works!
So guys buy faster machines and install WinXP or use CT for DOS in real DOS
mode! :)

73 de 9A5AEI, 9A1P, 9A7P CONTEST TEAM