Re: [ct-user] 9.92.001 keying & cty.dat corrections

To: "Doug Renwick" <VE5RA@sasktel.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] 9.92.001 keying & cty.dat corrections
From: "wo2n" <wo2n@att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:09:56 -0500
Yes I noticed irregularity in "set "key speeds also....didn't kn abt  + & -
have to be equal, tnx.
Also in earlier versions when the keyboard hot keys were used to send
preprogrammed CQ , etc. When you interrupted it  by touching your paddle
keyer didn't the CQ  canned  message stop. In other words didn't the hand
key over ride the keyboard and stop the keyboard transmission? What happened
to that, I thought it was a neat feature? Or an I imagining that?
73, Bernie/WO2N.>