[ct-user] Cabrillo for Stew-Perry Long Distane Challenge

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo for Stew-Perry Long Distane Challenge
From: Herb Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 14:08:02 -0400
Help!

After submitting my log for this year's Stew Perry 160 meter contest, using the VHF Sweepstakes Section of CT because it supports grid square logging, I kept getting bounces of my submission via e mail. Most of today was spent attempting to tweak the log to the Stew Perry Cabrillo requirements Cabrillo requirements. Then I heard that the newer version of CT 10.0 supports a Cabrillo output so I loaded it and instructed it to run "SP2003" and the program just shuts down.

I guess the only way I can ever see the log again is to load a older version of CT. Right?

I understand the.bin file is different in the ver.10 from the ver. 9.xxx etc. Is there anyway to get the SP2003 .bin file to work in the CT ver. 10?

73

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ