Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo for Stew-Perry Long Distane Challenge

To: herbs@vitelcom.net, CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Cabrillo for Stew-Perry Long Distane Challenge
From: n0tt1@juno.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 02:05:44 +0000
Hi Herb,

I'm sure your "old" bin file would have to be converted to the
bin format the CT-10 can understand before you attempt to
open your SP2003.bin file with CT-10.  Ken recently released the
programs to do that.

I too use the ARRL VHF in the "old" CT.  I just just use the
DOS's EDIT program to change the Cabrillo file that CT made
for the "VHF" contest.  I took only a few minutes to get
everything in the proper columns, change the frequency to
"1800", etc.

BTW, eventhough the SP rules didn't require the sending/logging of
the RST, the RST is still required by the robot.  That's Tree's
answer to my inquiry about that after I submitted my file without
the RST.

hope that helps!

73,
Charlie